De Oude Pastorie Guesthouse
Posted on 23 February 2017
De Oude Pastorie Guesthouse in Swellendam is on South Africa’s world-famous Garden Route. The Victorian style parsonage is a national monument built in 1904 and was home to the various ministers serving the old Mission church until 1972. Here in Swellendam the majestic Langeberg mountains embrace you while the long lazy summer evenings entertain you with spectacular sunsets and sweet scents from the garden.
Experience modern luxury in the 4 Victorian-style rooms situated in the historic manor house. In addition, the Garden Cottage offers 3 en-suite rooms with garden views – each with a private entrance.
Scrumptious breakfasts and warm hospitality with a relaxed and friendly atmosphere will entice you to linger longer. Their personal attention will ensure your stay is a memorable one.
1. Fruit juice
2. Tea, coffee with soy milk
3. Muesli /Cereals with soy milk
4. Fresh fruit platter
5. Toast with non-dairy margarine, jam/marmalade, peanut butter and Marmite
6. Cooked breakfast of veggie sausage or mung bean patties, toast, baked beans, grilled tomatoes, mushrooms, fried onions, hash browns or potatoes, egg plant.
7. Vegetable platter: avocado, tomato, cucumber, olives, fresh herbs, etc.
Visit the Vegan SA directory for more vegan-friendly accommodation in the Overberg.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.